Thursday, March 20, 2014

Baby Blessing

Nathan's baby blessing day was just beautiful. He looked handsome in his little white sweater. He was awake, but cheerful during the actual blessing. My dad said he kept looking up and smiling. I felt the presence of my Grandpa Hansen strongly. I was pregnant with Nathan when my grandpa died and I always felt that they must have shared some special moments on the other side of the veil before Nathan was born. I felt the presence of our other grandparents who have passed on as well. Those who attended the blessing: Gina and Justin's family, Derek and Maren's family, Bob and Nancy, my dad and Jan, my aunt Carolyn and uncle Randy, Grandma Jelinski, and my Grandma Hansen (who came all the way from St. George). We had a nice lunch here at our house after the blessing (thank you, Costco!). It was a special time to share with family and it was nice to feel up to hosting an event.













No comments:

Post a Comment