Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thankful Despite Mishaps

Today I'm grateful that Erica knows how to give Zoe a bath when she (Zoe) played in the mud.

Today I'm grateful that when I had to miss my kids school programs, family & friends taped them for me.

Today I'm grateful that when Nathan had a blow-out, it didn't get on his outer layer of clothes.

Today I'm grateful that my house smells like Andes mint brownies since I can't lift the garbage to take it out.

Today I'm grateful that Jacob's tantrum came to an end.

Today I'm grateful for Dominos when Rob has to work late.

Today I'm grateful that my sister-in-law can print Robby's homework assignment when we ran out of ink.

Today I'm grateful that it doesn't hurt my cracked tooth to drink lukewarm water.

Today I'm grateful that Rob takes his TA's out to dinner after they are done grading finals, even if it leads me to said Dominos.

Today I'm grateful my sore throat only lasted one day.


2 comments:

  1. Um, hello, cracked tooth??? You need to get to the dentist ASAP before you get an abscess. I can babysit. You tell me when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me of all the things I have to be thankful for in the past week. It's been a really tough week but I have felt so loved and have received many tender mercies.

    ReplyDelete