Monday, June 23, 2014

4 Friends, Grandma, & a Baby :)

I have four amazing friends that I met in Seattle while our husbands were in school. We were all there for each other through good times and really hard times. We still lean on each other even though we span 4 states. Everyone should have friends like these! 

We get together every 18 months to have a grand ole' time -- and to talk and eat. :) This time we decided to meet in St. George and stay with my Grandma. This also meant that Grandma got a lot of Nathan time. :)

We played games (namely a 4-hour game of Phase 10 and Set), hiked a little (thanks to friends who helped carry my baby), drove through Snow Canyon, ate out (we had to visit The Egg & I as we always read a book to dicuss and that was the book we read when we met in Colorado 18 months previous), and cooked together.






























No comments:

Post a Comment