Thursday, March 20, 2014

It's Always Fun When Grandma Comes

My mom was just hear for a long visit. Nathan's face in this picture shows just how much we love when Grandma comes!!
We went to see the Sacred Gifts/Carl Bloch exhibit at BYU. My mom actually ran into her friend and her special need's son at the exhibit!
 Nathan rolled over, but none of us actually saw him do it:
 We ate out. Lots. Here is Maren with Smashburger's newest fan:

 Grandma kept up her tradition of taking the kids to get ice cream at JCWs:

 We love Timpanogos:
 Adia came to visit. Nathan loved her!
 Nathan started sitting in his Bumbo seat - why didn't they have these when my other kids were little?!


1 comment:

  1. I had such a great trip. Nathan had changed a lot since I saw him in Dec/Jan. He has always been so adorable. It was fun to take him a few places. It is such a blessing to have Julie and Derek's families all living in the same neighborhood. I LOVE BEING A GRANDMA!!!!

    ReplyDelete